Wednesday, August 13, 2008

S,T,U

First I gotta acknowledge (that's a hard word to type) my new layout!! My first one ever thanks for Mrs Langhans :) I have tried in the past to figure it out but I could never do it, so for now this one is going to do until I have a few more minutes to play with the site she sent me a link to. Thanks Lindsey!! :) Now for the Alphabet...

S is for...Summer Olympics. I just can't get into them. I love our country and I'm all about some Michael Phelps (sp?) too but I just can't sit in front of the TV for hours cheering our team on. I hope we do well but that's about as far as my spirits gonna take me. We did however watch a little bit of the womens gymnastic in bed lastnight and they weren't doing too well. I felt so bad for them. I felt even worse for the Chinese girls though only because I feel like if THEY do bad, they'll get beaten, or sold into slavery or something, ya know? Sad. But really though, Go USA!

T is for...Too young for makeup. Seriously moms, you gotta draw the line somewhere. We have been having sooo many little girls in for their back to school makeovers and when I say back to school, I can almost say back to Preschool. These girls are 10 and 11. I know that 12 is a pretty safe age to START wearing a little bit but I had a little 10 year old today who's MOM was telling me to put on foundation, eyeshadow with a dark crease, BLACK eyeliner, blush and lipstick...seriously...serisously? She spent over $700....on her TEN YEAR OLD!!! You gotta have boundaries ladies, boundaries!

U is for...Ugly secretarys. A lady I work with has a daughter who's husband just became an official lawyer and she has made a rule that he can only have ugly secretaries. The lady was actually in an attorneys office the other day and she said that all of the secretaries were all so unattractive. I know this sounds so awful but it was so funny to me. It makes sense though. I guess if Jay was in an office alone with a woman, I'd feel better if she wasn't the easiest thing to look at. So, if you work at an office and the wives love you, are you the ugly secretary??...JUST KIDDIN :)

No comments: