Monday, August 11, 2008

M,N,O

M is for...Much needed day off. Every time I have a day off it feels like it's been a month since the last one so I've really enjoyed today. I woke up to steady rain which was nice so i got ready and headed to the market. I dropped off the groceries and met my handsome husband for a lunch date. We've had such a fun weekend spending time together. We're one of the rare couples that REALLY REALLY like eachother and love spending time together. (except playing boardgames..lol) I took those shoes back to the mall *sniff* and then picked up a few more things at Healthway and headed home to bake. I made some more of the vegan brownies so Jay could bring some healthy snacks with him to work and I made the mistake of eating one...or 10..j/k ;) at about 3 o'clock so I spoiled my dinner. Oh well. I'll just have to have a midnight snack. Now I'm just waiting for Jay to get home so we can have a fabulous evening together.

N is for...Never enough hours in the day. Do y'all ever feel like that? I do all the time at work. I know that going in to work tomorrow I have about 20 things that I HAVE to get done by 5 o'clock but I will probably only get about half of them done if I'm lucky. I like to think I'm pretty good at time management but you can only do so much. I really wish we had a couple more people to work part time so that I could spend a little more time in the office uninterrupted a couple days a week but I do enjoy being on the floor as much as possible so I don't know if what I'm saying is actually true. It always seems to work out and things always seem to get done. I always have that thought in the back of my head though that at the end of the year we're going to uncover some MASSIVE mistake that I've made that can't be undone and the whole business is going to fall apart because of it!! Yikes!!

O is for...Ombre. Do y'all like this fashion trend? It started showing up a couple of seasons ago and now it's really making a mark. The new fall line of Hobo Intl. handbags has done a BEAUTIFUL selection of Ombre and until now I wasn't too sure about it. They did it so well though...very smart and tasteful. We just got a ton of bags in at the Studio so if you're in the market for a new one, stop in. FYI, we always have ours marked about $20 less than the MSRP!

No comments: