Sunday, August 10, 2008

J,K,L

J is for...Just a game. I wish!!! Jay and I try our darndest to play boardgames b/c we both love them so much but he is sooooo competitive and I am sooooo stubborn that they don't always turn out so well. We got Scrabble this weekend b/c I thought of all the games in the world, that one would be the least debateable but noooooo...he had to question whether or not the words...."om", "aflame" and "aura" were actually words...I Googled them and sure enough, they all are!!! LoL. I guess now that Google is around, Scrabble has a whole new set of rules. So if anyone knows of a game that has no debateable content, PLEASE let me know!!!!! ;)

K is for...Keeping house. That's what we've been doing all day. As soon we we got home this afternoon we started with the ceiling fans and worked our way down to the baseboards. It looks and smells soo good inside and I know we're even going to sleep better tonight. I always sleep better when the house is spotless. Tomorrow I have off so i can focus on all the errands I have to run. One of which is returning this FABULOUS pair of shoes Jay got me this weekend. They're BCBG and they are beautiful. I just realized that I know I'm not going to get my moneys worth out of them b/c they're not a "basic" shoe. They're "statement" shoes, ya know and for the price and I would always feel guilty about having them. But I did get some great BCBG clothes on clearance that I am keeping :)

L is for...La-La Land. That's where I've been this week. I started my medicine and the dosage was WAAAAAAY too high. I started at 50 mg. for 2 days then went to 100 mg. People, I couldn't even form a sentence. One minute I wanted to crawl under a table and the next I wanted to rip my skin off. It was undescribeable and just sooo miserable so I am down to 25 mg and I am going to slowly increase. I don't know what being stoned feels like but if it is even remotely like that then I can't imagine why in the world anyone would CHOOSE to feel that way!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi,
I found your blog from Ashley's blogroll.
Have you and your husband ever thought about doing puzzles together? I know it's not exactly a board game, but it's not really a debatable game, in my opinion. Maybe it could be enjoyable for you both.