Tuesday, August 12, 2008

P,Q,R


P is for...Playing in the rain. Jay and I are dorks. I said it. We are. But we LOVE to love life and while some people prefer to go to the theatre when it's rainy and yucky outside, we can't wait to get out there and smear mud all over eachother...haha. So I'm attaching a pic from a day a few months ago when we did just that. Todays been rainy and yucky and fabulous and if he weren't still at work I'd like to think that that's what we'd be doing now :)

Q is for...Quarters for Chiari. We started savings our quarters when I got my first dr. appointment in NY and we started calling them our "quarters for chiari" and it just stuck. We saved rolls and rolls of them and paid for many taxi rides, bus fares, train tickets, subway passes, etc with them. My mom also surprised us with HER large stash of quarters for chiari that we used on another trip to ny. Everytime we have our date set to go we get re-focused on saving up those quarters. Maybe I shouldn't give away this susper secret hiding spot but I keep them in the freezer...I think b/c if the house burns down, they won't melt?? Is this true...or maybe the chimney would be a better place since the chimney always seems to be left standing...hmmm...

R is for...Re-play. Jay and I Re-played Scrabble and I must say we had a BLAST. We established the rules from the beginning and that did the trick. We decided that if we could prove the spelling of a word it counts. Unfortunately you can prove some pretty crazy words...lol. But I personally think that makes it all the more fun. I was so happy last night though b/c I BEAT HIM....not just beat him...SMOKED HIM!!! Now I can't wait to play again! I feel like my sister is with Monopoly...she LOVES that game! (I promise I'll play with you seester!!!)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My mom stores her will in the freezer. She says that if her will is in the freezer than it can't catch on fire. I have no idea if it's true or not :)