Friday, January 16, 2009

Quick Update

It's been a busy week. I knew once I got back into the groove of working, my internet use would slow down :) I think my seesters Dr. appointment is today so hopefully they will have some genious ideas about what to do to help her!!!

Jays been out of town all week but it's been okay. The first week is usually okay b/c I'm adjusting...and it's kinda fun in a way, being all alone, painting my nails, going to bed as early as I want, and I'm forced to remember to take my medicine on my own and take out the trash, etc. But I know by next week, I'll be MISERABLE for him!!!!!! Last night I was sooooo excited when he came home!!!!!!!! He surprised me last night and dropped in on a photo shoot I was doing for work. It was so much fun but it was my first time on a big photo shoot to be on that side of the camera...I'm usually the one doing the makeup and creative work. We shot it on location in a cool restaurant right at 5 o'clock so we could get the light of the sun setting so we had all the men there for happy hour so we had quite an audience....AWKWARD!!! But once all the lighting and equipment was set up, it went pretty quickly. I had to wear a dress so i was FREEEEZZZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!! Then Jay and I went on a fun date and came home to celebrate Daiseys 4th birthday!!!! I can't believe our pup is growing up so fast!! It seems like we just got her when we were newlyweds in Florida!! :)

I get Jay all weekend but we both will be working most of the time and he goes back Monday but we'll be sure to squeeze in some fun time!! I'm off to work now...hope it's a good day for all of us!! I've got a lot of people on my mind to pray for, hopefully you do to!! xoxo

No comments: