Monday, January 26, 2009

MoNdAy

Wasnt looking at cupcakes for a whole week fun? I'm just now coming off of my sugar high :)

This has been a good week because I've had Jay for half of it! He got to come home on Wednesday night to finish up some projects that his company has got going on here and he gets to stay in town for a while! Yay!!!! :) Today he and my dad and I even had a lunch date :) Yesterday the three of us went to the International Car Show and I found my new car....

It's the '09 Mercedes SLK 300...isn't it beautiful? Jay and I both fell in love...it's just a matter of time and eyelash fluttering..LoL. Kidding....

So, I have a supermodel on my hands now. The owner of the menswear store upstairs from Amy Head, Kinkaids has asked Jay to be his exclusive model. How fun is that? He'll be doing print work and fashion shows. Jay's a little nervous but I think he's gonna have a blast and will be sooo good. I mean look at him....;)


Today I'm just getting caught up on housework...I'm doing laundry now and it smells sooooo good!!! I asked my seester what kind of detergent she uses because if you get within 5 feet of her or her offspring, you can smell their clothes and they smell sooooo good, so I FINALLY ran out and needed more and I had to get her kind. I have my 2nd load going now and my whole house smells good. FYI, it's Tide with a touch of Downy (the April kind)....she uses liquid but I got powder b/c they didn't have the liquid. MMmmmmm, thanks seester!!

I'm hoping for a good week at work...Harold is out for a couple weeks, he's in Hawaii!! Amy is joining him the end of the week for some R&R so we'll get some things tied up before she goes I'm sure. Nothing too major though.

Oooooh, I may be getting private Pilates classes!!!! My most FAVORITE instructor from the pilates studio came into our studio and said she would work a trade with me....if i would give her makeup lessons, she would give me privates....ummmm, thatd work...privates are $75!!!!! Please Please Please make me get on the phone and not forget and get too busy and bla bla bla....it's too good to pass up!!!

So, this morning I was just going to clean out my Folded Shirts drawer because realistically I only wear about 5 of the shirts in there, so I did that and had about 30 shirts in the pile and it felt soooo good...so I moved into jeans....about 15 pair to get rid off...ahhhh, can't stop now....khakis, will i EVER wear khakis? Nope, toss em....move on to dresses....see ya....well, okay, might as well do the shirts too.....30 minutes later, this is what I end up with....




and believe it or not, Jay hates when I do this. But if I know I'll never wear it again or I haven't worn it in two years, or if it won't stay up without wearing a 7 year olds belt, I just can't see the point in keeping it....!! It feels sooo good to cleanse though!

I know this post is scattered but when I only post once a week, it's hard to keep everything in order. I'm excited about the Bachelor tonight. Erin D is spending the night tonight and we'll be watching it together...with Jay :)

My sister got bloodwork done today and she goes to the Neurologist next month....PLEASE keep praying...do NOT give up!!!

Have a wonderful week....xoxo

2 comments:

Heather said...

So all I want to know is can I come go through the clothes you are getting rid of!

JayandKimberly said...

Gotta let my sister have first dibs, then I'll put you on the list...LoL