Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm about to ramble so bear with me or move on to the next blog you read...:)

So, after Jay and I realized that Nashville was a real calling for us and it was really going to happen, I promised Amy and Harold that I wouldn't go forward with it until after our move to the new location...so, now that we've gotten all situated into the new Ridgeland Studio (I'm talking about work obviously), I have gotten a huge rush of God saying "NOW, it's your time...." and now soooo many things are starting to play out in our favor and Jay and I are soooooo excited to see how God is going to lead us in this next year to open our studio!!! We are planning our Feb. trip to Nashville and will hopefully have some meetings lined up and make efficient use of our few days there to speak with some developers as well us brokers in the Green Hills area...that seems to be our new focus area. We are so fortunate to already have a pretty big customer base in the Nashville area and from all the feedback they have given me, they all say that when they want to shop, thats the area they go to, so thats where we want to look on this trip. I'm sure the overhead is going to be ridiculous so we're hoping to find a spot just off the beaten path kind of like the old Amy Head was in, if you were ever there. We'll see. We're trusting that if we're wise in our decisions, God will lead us to where we need to be. In church this morning, Chip was talking about Ezra and how God gave him a "project" at the beginning of the year and Ezra was so faithful and pleased God....Ezra trusted God and honored God but what captured me was that Ezra did these things without any question or hesitation because God was WORTHY of them. I'm afraid that in this journey, I am going to have doubts and questions and probably even turn down an opportunity or two but why should I??? God has entrusted me with this "project"....this is the ministry that I was called to do and like Ezra, I want to be unwavering when I give my trust and honor to God!!! :)

Oh yeah, so we didn't go to shop today like we planned. We keep a seperate bank account for when we go on little trips or when we're saving for a particular purchase, so I took the money that I woulda spent today and just transfered it to that account for our Nashville trip! I didn't reeeeaaaallllyyyy need anything anyway. Instead I did some pretend online shopping. It satisfied me for the moment. ;)

I have the day off tomorrow but I've got several errands to run. Maybe I'll check back in here...

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I LOVE Nashville! And I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I missed you :)