Monday, January 5, 2009

Answers


I saw this on Ashleys blog but since I didn't win an award, I'm not going to follow the rule of answering the Q's in only one word :)



1. Where is your cell phone? at the end of the charger

2. Where is your significant other? finishing up his day at work...hopefully


3. Your hair color? week 5 of medium golden brown...according to Clairol Natural Instincts ;)

4. Your mother? has been through so much and is still one of the most faithful women I know

5. Your father? is so strong yet sooo loving and patient


6. Your favorite thing? Love...me too Ashley. And adventure :)

7. Your dream last night? that I was washing my face in a public bathroom with a red washcloth...hmmm??

8. Your dream/goal? to please God with the life He has blessed me with

9. The room you're in? our bedroom

10. Your hobby? anything active, i hate being inactive, i get so restless

11. Your fear? losing family

12. Where do you want to be in six years? top business woman in Nashville

13. Where were you last night? we were chillin at home

14. What you're not? wavering on my convictions

15. One of your wish list items? pile 'o cash :)

16. Where you grew up? madison

17. The last thing you did? took a hot bath...i was freeeeezing

18. What are you wearing? ag jeans, tank top, and a button up "grandpa sweater" that i think is orange but everyone says "i like your RED sweater"....lol

19. Your TV? Jays dream

20. Your pet? our precious baby that is so deservingly spoiled :)
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1ZjqY79NF4GHdRNBthJBhtsGS68EUkeGKlF2MTwAhxZO6D7eTMcqmzakh0RKqQM_3AsH12rX-Gf9GfjPOfbikZ12ESFpOuGODLs5y5ncfNv_7pcg9kO8xv-1Ya_pOBssJcpCLiJbwLns/s1600-h/photo-10.jpg">
21. Your computer? apple ibook

22. Your mood? excited about the coming months

23. Missing someone? always have that tugging in my heart for my nephews...i love them so much





24. Your car? love it

25. Something you're not wearing? my wedding rings, i take them off as soon as i come home *gasp*

26. Favorite store? forever 21 and ual are the only two places i get excited going into

27. Your Summer? lots of working

28. Love someone? nobody like jay :)

29. Your favorite color? it's always changing

30. When is the last time you laughed? i laughed hard today with my daddy

31. Last time you cried? when it was erin c's last day at work....i love that girl...:(


Okay, now it's someone elses turn....Morg and Em and Lindsey, will you PLEASE do this????

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ugh I KNEW I should've tagged more than one person! I love your blog :o) Consider that an award from me!