Friday, January 2, 2009

Favorites...

My sis and I just did this with eachother so I thought I'd do one on here too. :)

My Favorite:

1. Clothes shop-

I have a few for different things....

I LOVE Forever 21 for Seasonal clothes that I can fill up my closet with b/c it's so affordable and if you study designer clothing, you can REALLY pull off expensive looks!

UAL is a place I like to go a couple times a year to get some good classic pieces. Thats where I got those beautiful cream colored Valentino pants. They were originally $1600.00 and I got them for $70 and I will have them forever! They also carry a few lines that I love as basic pieces like "Nation" and "Velvet" that makes the most comfortable Tees for layering. And if you can catch them on a good week, they have even been known to have some Jimmy Choos! Jay and I are actually making a trip on Sunday so I'm crossing my fingers!

For jeans, theres a boutique in Nashville called Emmaline that carries all the brands that fit me well and the owner, Abby is so sweet. I got a cute pair of trouser Citizens last time we were there. Jay got me a cute pair of Sevens for Christmas at a new place in Ridgeland called Azule and he said they had a HUGE selection so I'll have to check them out also!!

For Jay, we LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop at Red Square in Ridgeland. They have the BEST shoes and great jeans.

2. Furniture shop-

I pretty much count on Jay to build anything we need...he's amazing...

For accessories, we love antiques mixed with sleek and modern....we've enjoyed browsing through the new I.O. Metro store.

3. City-

that's easy. LOVE NYC but we've compromised on Nashville :) We're planning a trip the beginning of Feb. to stake out Green Hills

4. Sweet-

Vegan "icecream" my fav brand is Purely Decadant

5. Drink-

Unsweet Tea with splenda

6. Music-

depends on my mood...sometimes i like quiet...sometimes i like some good booty music....but i can't wait to get to heaven and hear what real worship music sounds like

7. TV-

i love all the crime shows but after a long day at work what I really like is some mindless TV, you know what I'm talking about

8. Workout-

The past several months, Amy has been generous enough to let me use her membership to The Pilates Studio of Jackson to do real pilates on the reformer machines with the instructors and it's been sooo amazing. It ended the end of the year though and I'm so bummed. It's way too expensive for me to do it on my own though so I'll have to come up with something else. It's COMPLETELY different that the classes they offer at the gym.

9. Pastry-

Not really my thing...

10. Coffee-

I don't drink coffee but I love the smell of it. Poor Jay HATES the smell of it though so anytime we make it for our guests, he's miserable :(

That was fun. Gets me back in the swing of things. :)

P.S. I need help....How do you post pictures in between paragraphs? Like if I want to tell a story about something then put a picture...then tell about something else and put another picture, etc....I can't figure it out...!!!?? Anyone know how??

1 comment:

Heather said...

Putting the pictures in is pretty easy. You upload the pictures to the blog. Once the pictures are uploaded you just left click on the picture you want to move and hold it down and move the mouse in the direction you want the picture to go. If you want it to go down a couple of paragraphs drag the mouse down. On my computer it shows a line(saying where the pciture will drop) and small box. I am sure yours will do the same.

I hope this helps!