Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our Story

This has been floating around for a while so I decided to do it myself. I love re-visiting the memories of our relationship so I'm sharing it with y'all. Enjoy!

How long did you date? we dated 3 months, and were engaged for 6 months. i know. it's insane.

How old is he? 34

Who eats more? probably me..haha, he eats junk food though and i don't

Who said “I love you” first? he did :)

Who is taller? he is, but he didnt realize how short i was for a looong time b/c i always wear heels...it still even shocks him when he catches me barefoot

Who sings better? neither of us are "singers" but we love being goofy and singing together

Who is smarter? he's a genius but i'm not too bad myself

Whose temper is worse? neither of us ever really lose our temper

Who does the laundry? i do but this afternoon i came home from work with the washing machine going..so sweet :)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're looking at it, he does except when he's out of town, i do

Who pays the bills? i do, we always say we're going to do it together but i always end up doing it

Who cooks dinner? i do and he usually cleans up :)

Who drives when you are together? it depends on my head, if the road is going to be really bumpy, i drive

Who is more stubborn? me

Who kissed who first? he FINALLY kissed me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? we're both good at it

Whose parents do you see the most? mine, they live here

Who proposed? he did of course, it was so romantic. we were canoeing in florida and we stopped at a little clearing in the woods and he popped the question....and then i had to pee in the woods...not so romantic

Who is more sensitive? we both are but not in an annoying way that we can't talk straight to eachother

Who has more friends? we have developed a lot of close friendships together

Who has more siblings? i do..he's an only child

Who wears the pants in the family? we definetly have a partnership but i respect him as the spiritual leader

I'm tagging:

Morg
Brycie
Lindsey
Adelle

No comments: