Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day

Happy weekend! It's been a busy week and I am sooo happy the weekend is here! Jay has been gone all week and got home late last night. We both worked today and he isn't home yet so I can't wait to FINALLY have a date!! :) I went to Hattiesburg on Monday with my friend Ashley and went to FORVER21!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, it was FABULOUS! We also went to UAL which is an AMAZING store that has designer clothes for WAY cheaper...example, the shorts I am wearing right now were $189 and I got them for $29...woo hoo!! We also had a great chat on the drive. It's so nice to have someone else in the same season of life that you can share with. The rest of the week has just been a blur of work. I've been doing a new workout and I can barely stand up straight. I just LOVE working new muscles though. Oh and drumroll please......it's now been one month that I've been eating vegan and my life is forever changed...LoL. No really, I won't go into details but my body is in HEAVEN!!!! I highly recommend this to anyone!

Monday is Memorial Day and Jay and I are going kayaking with our friends Jeff and Ashley. We are SOO excited!! It's will be such a nice way to spend the day off! There's a fun river about an hour away with a few little waterfalls...really pretty. I think it's about 13 miles. I'll let ya know how it was. Well, enjoy your weekend and BE SAFE!!!

No comments: