Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blaa

Anyone have any remedies for nausea?? I have been on the verge of puking all day...yuck. We went to church and then to lunch but I couldnt eat anything. VERY unusual for me..LoL. We went out on the rez with my parents and I got to ski for the first time this year! It was so much fun. Jay did great, too! I was starting to feel yucky though so they brought us back in. I ate dinner and that did help a lot. :) Well, tomorrow we're going on our adventure and we are so excited! We decided to rent a canoe instead of kayaks b/c they only rent out ocean kayaks which are supposedly really uncomfortable...like a canoes not? Oh well.

Yesterday Jay played in a softball tournament all day. They played 8 games total and WON!!! Yay!! It's a team from the church and they're all really good. He had fun!! I stayed home and cleaned the house top to bottom which feels so good! Then I decided to tackle the digital photo frame Jays mom got us for Christmas. Its actually really good. I imported lots of pics and music. They're coming for a visit next week so she'll be glad to see it in use. Well, not much else to share so I'll be back later..

No comments: