Sunday, March 23, 2008


Happy Easter everyone! And it is such a happy day...HE'S ALIVE!!! On such a sacred weekend it's amazing how the devil tries to distract us from what it is all about. On Good Friday, a day that we as Christians should be so humbled by the sacrifice of God's sweet child, the devil was alive in my life and trying so hard to get me down. But he has no power in my life b/c I am so commited to my God. I love victories like that! Church was great of course today. We went to the early service to make room for all the people and the sermon was good. It wasnt the typical Easter service but Chip talked about the unconditional love of our Father. He said he had gotten an email that said, If you want to test unconditional love, lock your spouse and your dog in the trunk of a car and go back in an hour or so and see who is excited to see you. LoL. SO true! God is so excited when we come back to him, even if He's beein locked in a "trunk".

We had my parents over for easter dinner and the recipe turned out great!! I am always trying to prove that you can eat very healthy and still enjoy all the wonderful natural flavors in food. I couldnt find Redfish anywhere so we got some beautiful Tilapia from Fresh Market. Speaking of Fresh Market, I've been 4 times now and I can NOT leave empty handed. I got an apple that is literally the size of a steeringwheel. AND you can ground your own peanut butter!!! Oh, I dont know if I've meantioned this before but for those of you who are in love with natural peanut butter as much as I am but are a little iffy b/c of all the calories, I have discovered a solution. Its called PB2 and you have to get it online. They get all of the oil out of the peanut so it basically falls into powder and then you just add a bit of water and wa-la...peanut butter with only 50 calories as opposed to 200! And the taste is pretty good....it is peanuts afterall!

The weather outside is a little chilly but still pretty so Jay and I are gonna go for a "D.O.G."....Jay says I "DOG" b/c I combine jogging with dancing...I cant help it, I have a great playlist on my ipod. LoL. I hope everyone has had a wonderful easter and has truly gotten to celebrate.

Oh yes.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey gorgeous! Are you home from FL now? I tagged you in a post on my blog...oh, and did you get my message on Facebook? Hope all is well. Love you!