Monday, March 3, 2008

David Hartman is getting on my nerves...

Yeah, so thats our weatherman that's been warning me ALL day to seek shelter and that storms are going to rip through and cause major distruction...and here I am typing on my i-book which is possible b/c a) i'm not in a bathtub under a mattress and b) i have power...which means there was a lot more hype than this storm deserved. I know he is just doing his job but he sent the whole Metro area into a state of panic...schools let our early and businesses closed. But what really irritates me is that my gym cancelled my Body Pump and Step classes. Ugh. So, I came home and did kickboxing and a core workout. I did have a ton of laundry to get done so it all worked out. Okay, I'm done. :)

Yesterday was good. We went to church and of course it was wonderful. Michael Manuel preached which is always a treat. He reminds me so much of my brother in law, Steven, so it always feels kinda "homey" when he's up there. The weather was AMAZING so we had a lunch date outside which is one of my favorite things. Then, I went out on the boat with my parents and Jay went fishing with our friend John. They didnt catch anything but they had a great time! My parents had to rush me back to the marina b/c I had a class at the gym to get to. When I told my mom what it was she said "Oh, I thought it was something important"...LoL. It IS important, to me! :) Then I had to brave the market since I had to work today which is my usual errand day. It was chaos and they were out of brocoli..which is a HUGE staple in my kitchen!! Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow.

I have been working so much b/c both of the Amy's I work with are out from having surgeries on the same days. I'm glad for the extra money but I feel like I'm starting to neglect my duties as a wife. :( I'll be ready to get back into my routine. Jay's been such a HUGE help though, I am so thankful! Well, I think thats all the "news" for the past couple of days. Be back soon...

No comments: