Monday, March 10, 2008

just another monday

Not much to write about today. I am LOVING the time change though..I feek like I am getting so much more done! This weekend Jay and I went to an engagement party for my friend Erin and her fiance Drew. It was nice and I got to see a girl I met a year ago in New York and it was so good to catch up with her. Sunday brought beautiful weather. After church, we had lunch with a sweet lady from church who works for the Chamber of Commerce and through our conversation, she has offered to get in touch with the Chamber in Nashville and do research for us about our business plans. How exciting is that?? It's so incredible to see how God continually lets us know that He is still in this. Apparently I could also get a grant to open since I am a minority...I had no idea, just an added blessing! Its so weird though, to see this thing actually happen. It makes me nervous b/c I dont really want to leave "home" but I wouldn't be being obedient if I didnt follow God's leading. I was telling this lady yesterday that I could stay here and be happy and content, but I would KNOW that I wasnt fulfilling Gods ultimate plan for my life. The HARDEST thing of course would be leaving my parents but also extremely hard would be leaving our church. We love it so much and have been so incredibly blessed to be able to serve in it. This is a church that is in the center of God's will and it is evident in every way. And our pastor and staff are precious to Jay and I. But I know that the Lord will provide a new place for us to be involved. Anyhoo, tomorrow I go to work and praise the Lord, Jay has work! Oh yeah, and it's the primary election here in MS so I will be sure to get to the polls! Hillary was here this past week and Obama is here in Jackson tonight. I wanted to go to his rally b/c if he does end up actually being our president I would like to really know what he stands for. But I guess you never really know what someone stands for until their tested. This is definetly a weird election year. Well, I'm dead tired and poor Jay has a migraine so I'm off...g'night and GO VOTE!!

No comments: