Thursday, March 6, 2008

Billy B


So those of you who read Mississippi Magazine, check out the spread on the celebrity makeup artist, Billy B. We at Amy Head Studio have formed a very special, unique relationship with him and it's exciting to see him in our magazine. I can relate to him so much, and I think the article was so well written. When he talks about how he always saw greatness in his future and big success but wasnt sure how he was gonna get there, I so got that. I have always thought that I would succeed in life and be a successful business owner but I certainly dont have the schooling to back it up. Billy didnt even go to college and he is one of the most successful people in the industry. I always joke about being a "beauty school dropout" but that never makes me sad or feel like I didnt reach my full potential. I do believe that education is so extremely important to exist in the world but I have seen so many examples of people who have learned the most in the "school of life" that I dont at all regret not doing the whole 4 year college thing. I am so excited for Jay's and my future!
Anyway, I had a great but BUSY day at work. Amy was back and I realized just how much I appreciate having her creative energy around! We were doing a mother/daughter session today, and it's just so fun feeding off eachothers energy. Tomorrow we will be using every ounce of creativity with a project we are working on but it will be exciting to see the results!

Jay and I have a full weekend. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with my fab friend Erin Farris and her fiance and another friend from Kansas City. She is a girl who I was introduced to a year ago in New York and I bonded with her very quickly so I am VERY excited to see her again! We are both bridesmaids in Erins fast approaching wedding and the engagement party is Sat. night.

Oh and some VERY exciting news...I got my plane ticket to go to ft. Myers to see my sis and nephews....and brother in law..LoL. I am sooooo excited!!! It will be a short trip but I we will have so much fun!! I leave on the 31st!

Well, I guess thats all for now....g'night

1 comment:

Steven Anderson said...

what does the brother in law... lol mean? grrr... I hope I don't see you either