Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Renaissance


So today I had a much needed day off and my momma and I had our date. It was the Grand Opening of The Renaissance (i just had to google it to figure out how to spell it) so we decided to check it out. Not too many of the stores are open yet but I was most excited about The Fresh Market so we went there first! It did not disappoint and I can't wait to get familiar with it. I love grand openings b/c theres so much excitement and theres all kinds of deals going on! It will be such a nice area once all the spaces are filled!

I'm hosting Easter dinner this year and I am going to make my favorite meal ever and this month in Mississippi magazine the recipe was featured! It's from Walker's in Fondren and it's the Redfish Anna with Lump Crabmeat. Its de-licious and I can't wait to see how it turns out! I know it wont compare to how the chefs at Walkers make it but it sounds easy enough so we'll see.

Work is going well but I feel like my brain is going to explode with everything I am learning. I'm trusting God to help me store it all! It's very exciting though!

Not much more news from here so I will update later.

No comments: