Monday, April 7, 2008

Questions!!

Question #1 How did you get your name? my parents "argue" over who really named me but I know my mom saw a gameshow contestant with my name and liked it

Question #2 A memory you won't forget: there are so many but a very vivid memory that actually has to do with memory is waking up from my first brain surgery and for the first time in months, my mind was clear and i could remember things that I couldn't before, its was such a good feeling

Question #3 Favorite color: it just depends on what we're talking about...wall color? nailpolish? car?
Question #4 Favorite foods: i love natural, whole foods of all kinds...i love all fruits and vegetables, fish, nuts..
Question #5 Favorite drink: lets all say it together....unsweet iced tea with splenda :)
Question #6 Favorite brand of shoes: i love bcbg heels

Question #7 Favorite brand of clothes: for everyday clothes, forever 21...jeans, i love citizens and david khans and for dresses i love dolce :)

Question #8 Favorite icecreams : i think my favorite is cookies and cream...but i love tasti-delite and pinkberry yogurt in nyc

Question #9 Your best friend: i know its boring but jay truly is my bff
Question #10 Favorite animal: anything but cats....but i loooooove doggies
Question #11 Future career: owning my own studio soon :)

Question #12 Favorite restaurant: Walkers in fondren and Muro Cafe in NYC

Question #13 Favorite tv shows: Big Brother...haha, we're addicted
Question #14 A country you like to visit: Brazil

Question #15 Favorite book: cant get enough of the Bible, and i just got a really cute book called "everything you pretend to know and are afraid someone will ask"...its very educational

Question #16 Ever thought about being gay? oh there have been times back in the day when i thought it would be MUCH easier to become a lesbian than to deal with boys...lol

Question #17 Favorite cell phone company: att

Question #18 whats your personality: grouchy and mean ;)

Question #19 Favorite old movie: we grew up on shirley temple, thats about all we were aloud to watch
Question #20 Favorite old song: does Hanson count as old yet?? LOVE them
Question #21 Lucky number(s) 3 and 13

Question #22 Latest you have ever stayed up: ive had my share of all nighters
Question #23 What kind of friend are you: i tend to take on a motherly role, i like to take care of my friends

Question #24 Favorite car: i like the smaller lexus suvs

Question #25 A friend you left hanging: ive never left one hanging on purpose
Question #26 Something you'll never do: say never :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Kimmie!
1. I love how Newk's has tea sweetened with Splenda and it's not TOO sweet!
2. We have the same taste in jeans! :)
3. I'm so glad you still love Hanson, hehe.
Loves!