Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reservations!



So we've been wanting to get away for the 4th of July weekend but the beach condos were all booked. I am SO glad now b/c we came across the Grand Resort in Fairhope, AL and it sounds wonderful! It has everything we wanted to do and it's not too far away. We booked our reservations last night and we're so excited! I LOVE these little getaways and they are almost necessary in our marriage, not almost, they ARE! With me working full time and Jay working until sometimes 10 at night, we just don't get to spend a lot of quality time together and these getaways cause us to fall in love with eachother all over again b/c we realize "oh yeah, THIS is my husband, THIS is why I'm crazy about you"!! It's worth the cost. Also we have so many plans for the future so we are full enjoying being able to do these things now b/c in the near future, being business owners, vacations will be unheard of for many years!! So 13 days to go, and counting...

No comments: