Wednesday, June 18, 2008

'Lil Update

I really wish there were a few more hours in the day! So much has been going on lately that I just haven't had any time to sit still. I've been challenged to stretch a lot at work so it's been tiring but really good for me. Monday I went with Amy and Harold to the Alluvian Spa to do a staff meeting for the girls there. We ate lunch at Gardenias (so yummy) and then headed home. We were having a great business conversation when all of a sudden I felt soooooo sick. Soooooo sick!! Harold pulled over the car on some highway and I got sick..on the side of the road...seriously...just want you want to happen in front of your bosses. I've never gotten sick in the car before so that was miserable. They were sooo sweet though...Harold got wet towels and Amy came and squatted by me and was putting them on my face. SO sweet!! They made it so much easier. Amy and I were both dressed up so I'm sure it looked a little odd to those poor people passing by. LoL...ANYWAY though...
Fathers Day was nice. We got my dad and anchor for their boat. It was sooo weird b/c he was sitting at the table when we went over there and he was googleing "ANCHORS"....it was crazy b/c we never had even talked about it. We had a nice night over there. We sat outside and enjoyed the gorgeous weather and ate watermelon..yum!
Today is my moms birthday so Amy let me take a long lunch so I got to have a "date" with momma. It was so nice to get away for a while and spend time with her! :)

The studio is closed for July 4th and Amy told me to take the whole weekend so Jay and I could take our beachtrip but now there is NOTHING available. I am soooo disappointed b/c it would have worked out perfectly. We'll have to do something to take advantage of this little vacation though! Any ideas?

Well, Jays working late tonight but he'll be home soon so I better go start his dinner. Hope all is well!

No comments: