Monday, June 2, 2008

In-laws are coming...

Just a quick post on a Monday. It was my first day in as long as I can remember that I didn't actually HAVE to wake up. I woke up early but then after I realized I had nowhere to be for a few hours, I fell back to sleep. It was AWESOME!! Jay's parents are coming over this evening and they haven't been here in about a year so I had lots to do today to get ready for them. His mom cleans condos for a living so imagine the pressure of having HER over! I was bending over backwards (literally) to make sure ther isn't a speck of dust in my house! We decided to just take them out to dinner since Jay's mom eats whatever, his dad eats nothing, I eat vegan and Jay doesn't care....that way we can all just order what we want. His dads only request is that we go somewhere that he can wear shorts...so thats what we'll do! :)

I had a wonderful lunch date with Jay today which we haven't done on a weekday since I started working so that was a nice treat. Then I went to the carwash for a much needed bath for Ray Charles (my car). After the bank and the market I finally made it home to put the finishing touches on the house. Now Jay's home and we're waiting for them to get here.

On a fascinating note...I got some new nailpolish. LoL. Okay, so it's not exciting but I was going to share that those new nailpolish "pens" work great! I got Clear Opal from Sally Hansen and it's the perfect summer nude color. I've been wanted to try one so I just wanted to pass along that they do work great! I also got a deep navy blue...I've been seeing it in fashion magazine and it looks very chic so I have that on my toes. It's super fun!

Well, gotta run. Talk soon!

No comments: