Friday, September 5, 2008

SOO much

So very much has happened since the last time I posted that I almost don't even want to post anymore but I'll try to catch up. The Fashion Show was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!! It was soo well done, I was proud to be a part of it. Of course the makeup looked amazing but every part of the show was thought out to the last detail and it was top notch and so high end. The models were amazing, the DJ was the best, the hair was perfect and the whole atmosphere was right on. I can't belive it all came together like it did.

Jay and I made a somewhat last minute trip to Nashville this past weekend and got back Wednesday. I won't go into detail but I will say that we had overwhelming confirmations about the directions that God is leading us. We have a meeting tomorrow that will give us even more answers. This is a VERY exciting season in our lives and a lot of things will be happening in the near future...sooner that we may have expected. I'll keep you posted as I can.

I know this is short but I am soooo tired...still car lagged I think and I have a full day at work tomorrow. Hope everyones had a great week!

No comments: