Monday, February 11, 2008

Gotta start somewhere..

Agh!! i can't believe I am entering this world but I have to admit, it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family near and far. It's so easy to get by with just a "Heeeeeeey, how are y'all????" (in a charming Southern accent of course) but how much sweeter would it be to know how your loved are really doing? Knowing how to specifically pray for them and seeing whats going on in their lives. So here we are, Jay and I, to share our lives with you. Let us catch you up to date...we met in Deland, Florida in 2004 and were married 9 months later. It all happened so fast, but we wouldnt have had it any other way. We've been married about 3 1/2 years now and moved to my hometown of Madison, Mississippi just over 2 years ago. We love our life here. We serve in a truly amazing church and have the dearest friends we could ask for. Our only baby, is our maltese Daisey and she is all we need...for now. :) I think I'm the only person I know that LOVES their job. I am a makeup artist and it's the most fun, rewarding career and I work for the most inspiring people. Jay is so incredibly talented and I am in awe or his talents and creativity. He is an artist, creator and craftsman all in one.

I think we will use this blog to share thoughts and stories and adventures as we are inspired to. We look forward to sharing our lives with you. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined the blogging world! I look forward to reading about your life!